This sign reminds me of the great work by Gerald Jampolsky, M.D. which he teaches us that love is the very essence of our being, a force that we can use to transform our lives. In his ground breaking book “Teach only Love” in which he draws upon the Twelve Principles of Attitudinal Healing which are the foundation of his work with children and adults.
Attitudinal Healing Principles
1. The essence of our being is love.
2. Health is inner peace. Healing is letting go of fear.
3. Giving and receiving are the same.
4. We can let go of the past and of the future.
5. Now is the only time there is and each instant is for giving.
6. We can learn to love ourselves and others by forgiving rather than judging.
7. We can become love finders rather than fault finders.
8. We can choose and direct ourselves to be peaceful inside regardless of what is happening outside.
9. We are students and teachers to each other.
10. We can focus on the whole of life rather than the fragments.
11. Since love is eternal, death need not be viewed asÂ fearful.
12. We can always perceive ourselves and others as either extending love or giving a call for help.
Leave a Reply