I don’t do a lot of portraits, except for a family snapshot. There are lots of good book out there, but for some simple tips
Check out this website. http://digital-photography-school.com/tips
Do you have any tips on posing for portraits?
This question hit my inbox earlier in the week, and I shot the reader back a few links to tutorials that we’ve written on the topic of posing for portraits. I thought that the list of posts might be useful to others too so have included it here:
- Posing Tips for Portraits – Posing Shoulders
- Which Way Should Your Subject Lean?
- Portrait Photographys Power Posing Part I: The Components
- Portrait Photographys Power Posing – Part II: The Poses
- Posing Tips – Waistlines, Thighs and Bust lines
- A Posing Technique from A Girl With a